Community Learning Center Open House for agencies that support Cambridge residents
**New Date! Wednesday, March 28 **New Date!
Drop in anytime between 3 and 5
5 Western Ave., Cambridge
After getting snowed out, the new date for CLC’s Open house is March 28th. Spread the word!
Bring a friend or co-worker, and RSVP to Lgimbel@cambridgema.gov
Top Reasons you should come:
- You’ll be able to suggest the right classes for adult residents, whether it’s ESOL, HiSet and GED preparation, college preparation classes, or training to become a Certified Nursing Assistant.
- It will much more fun than sending emails back and forth to ask questions. Find out about the eligibility and enrollment process for our programs.
- Promote and do outreach for the great work you are doing. Our advisors and career advisors want to know!
- We will feed you!
- You will leave inspired by our students’ stories, how much they’ve accomplished, and how much more they’re determined to do (and WILL do)!
- Meet our new director, Maria Kefallinou.
- Cut out the hassle of scheduling a meeting. Network easily with staff, volunteers, and people who work at community organizations.
- You’ll learn something new about what we do, even if you know the CLC well!
- Check out our green, state of the art educational facility, including our stained glass art and community quilt.
We will have light refreshments.
Backup date: April 4th, in the event of hail, snow, flood, fires, and other unexpected weather events.
We hope you’ll be able to join!